8 December 2016
Our development team have been hard at work to bring you some great new features in time for Christmas. See below for a quick summary on what’s available. As always, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to drop us a line on our support email and one of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Estimated power and heart rate targets when creating workout intervals
- When creating intervals within a workout template you will now see an estimated power and heart rate target based on the sample threshold input in the top right corner.
- If you leave the ‘sample threshold’ values blank, you will see the estimation as a % of threshold.
Manual input of sleep and body metrics
- Manually log your resting heart rate, sleep, weight and step count then view this on your calendar.
Sync your Under Armour account
- View your daily wellness information including weight, sleep, steps and resting heart rate by syncing your Under Armour account.
Record ‘rate of perceived exertion’ (RPE) for single intervals
- Through the ride graph record a RPE for individual intervals
- General UI enhancements and bug fixes
- General UI and bug fixes
- Dedicated move/copy button in the calendar