Always wanted to combine your love of cycling or multisport with your day job?
Are you a developer with experience in Angular JS, Java, Android, iOS development, or interactive data visualizations?
If so, Today’s Plan is looking for you.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that is the disruptive leader in cycling analytics and training.
If joining our rapidly expanding team is of interest to you, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Ambitious cross platform mobile lead – sports tech
Come make a difference on the world stage, see your work have immediate use and benefit to our client base and work on projects you have passion for!
Today’s Plan, a sports tech company, is seeking a mobile dev leader to play a key senior role within our rapidly expanding company. Apart from a sharp mind and demonstrable mobile dev skills, the ideal candidate would also have either personal experience, or have worked in sports technology environments.
Used by serious amateurs and professionals alike, we are the disruptive leader in training and analytics for cyclists globally. We’re about to launch new products into other sports which will further broaden our platform’s appeal.
Over the past two years, two of the world’s best cycling teams, Team Sky and Trek-Segafredo have migrated to our platform, along with hundreds of coaches and thousands of athletes and everyday riders.
The Today’s Plan platform is growing rapidly. We integrate cycle and external sensor data with leading sports science and powerful analytics to make structured training and optimal performance available to athletes of every level of ability.
We’re looking for a mobile lead with experience in the following areas:
- Lead our mobile development – across multiple mobile products – with full responsibility for architecture, development and delivery of mobile products
- Manage a small (but growing) team of mobile developers and designers
- Work closely with our CTO and directors to design and deliver outstanding solutions to our clients and customers
- Work directly with our mobile application clients – managing requirements, specifications and delivery road map
- Provide senior development / code leadership across both iOS and Android
- Min of 5+ years of professional mobile development and deployment experience across both iOS and Android
- Strong cross-platform development experience with hands-on experience developing cross platform applications in iOS and Android
- Bluetooth low energy experience highly desirable
- Strong project and time management skills
- Ability to manage their own development environment and perform basic system and database administrative tasks (Mac OS)
- Strong revision control experience, preferably git
- Experience with Angular JS 1.0 or 2.0 desirable
- Experience with developing web interfaces or mobile apps for large, interactive datasets
- An entrepreneurial spirit to deliver quality and timely solutions within a fast paced startup environment
- An interest in competitive cycling, endurance sport technology or general fitness technologies will be highly regarded
- Full time or contract
- Sydney northern beaches, Canberra or a remote position will be considered for the right candidate
This role will start immediately for the right candidate so please apply by sending your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include links to some of your most recent work. You must be an Australian Citizen or already possess a work visa.
No contact from recruitment agencies please.